Our Vision Is…
to deliver transformational fundraising solutions to organizations that are both bold and optimistic while making it easy for everyday people to make a difference.
Peer to Peer
• Proprietary donor stewarding programs: 365 degrees 365 days of the year
• Incentive based funding
• Unique stewarding programs for high performers
• Convert interest into activation
• Participant support
• Fundraising coaching
• Team activation
Event Creation + Participant
• Participant experience journey design
• Provide all elements of event production
• Sponsor recruitment and activation
• Opening and closing ceremonies production
• A/V and staging
• Virtual and digital experience
• Creative and production execution
Marketing + Media
• Media sponsorships
• Participant recruitment expertise
• Fundraiser/donor lead generation
• Digital media activation
• Facebook/social advertising
• Google grand application
• Search engine marketing
• Analytics and reporting
Simon has created and executed some of Canada’s largest fundraising properties. Working with organizations such as SickKids, Camp Ooch, Alberta Children’s Hospital and many others. Simon brings a wealth of knowledge in the P2P and event production space. Simon has created: Hero Ride, Great Canadian RUN, The Everest Challenge and Bubble Hockey Night for SickKids among many others.
Executed numerous recruitment and donor campaigns on behalf of many Canada’s largest Foundations.
Has lead the development and execution of 100`s of activation programs on behalf of over 100 tier 1 clients. Jesper has most recently created R2//NYC, a fundraising ride benefiting Camp Ooch.
Strong analytical background with extensive experience in creating and managing custom data software.
Manages all the creative aspects of the project, from ideation through to production of all materials infield.